Black Rose

Does it really matter what happens in the end?
Every time, once in a year, before my birthday, I seem to feel all the sorrow I can handle. Seems like I want to close myself into a steel box and never come out again. I somehow think what has happened over the years. What have I done? At this point of my life... am i satisfied?
Most times I have found myself answering "no", some few times I have been under the deception the world can be a better place, but again, for whom? If it is a better place for me, will it be for you? Cause it seems that you and me cannot co-exist... All the love... all the hate and all the passion you give to the moment, but why do you remember only the bad things?... My pen seems to have stopped, do I know the answer...?
I want to fly, away, and never come back. it's the Black Rose of my happiness, a rose unable to fill me with colour, but able to make my wish come true... a distant sensation... a bitter-sweet feeling...
Maybe I'm starting to figure out that answer. It's a yearn, a yearn for unknown freedom, a thirst for my wishes that haven't been fulfilled, that makes me remember of the gray past...
I want to erase it and never look back. it would just seem as a movie I disliked from now on, if only you are with me... will you?Cause if you accompany me, in this whole journey that opens up in front of me, who will ever care about the destination, how it will end? The only thing I'll be thinking of, will be this moment, this one moment with you that I was so long been waitring for...

Παρασκευή 27 Ιουνίου 2008

3 Comments:

Ανώνυμος said...

petroooo prwta apo ola eyxaristw pou egrapses ena keimeno gia mena!! den to exei 3anakanei auto kaneis!!mono ecu me katalavaineis!!
to keimeno einai e3eretiko!kai ekfrazei ola osa eixa mesa m!
deuteron exeis fovero talento!ola ta keimena sou einai para polu oraia alla auto einai to pio oraio apo ola!einai timh m pou to egrapses gai mena!!kai pali euxaristw!<3

Unknown said...

Petro ksereis oti se sthrizw oti kai na kaneis...giati to kaneis me thn psuxh sou kai prospatheis pragmatika!to keimeno auto me to black rose mou arese polu!exeis valei kai sunaisthhmata mesa kai ksediplwneis kapoies skepseis pou isws exeis!gia auto pragmatika sou aksizei ena megalo MPRAVO!Mhn to afhseis.........................
Olg@ki

Ανώνυμος said...

Nomizw pws einai ena apo ta kalutera keimena poy exeis grapsei(an kai ligo apaisiodokso opws sou exw ksanapei)!Synexise etsi...!
Marian8h apo chio!