Hi to all of you!

Hi to every english-speaking person that passes by my blog! i want to thank you for visiting and then explain some things in a language other than my own (greek) that many of you understand.I am a high school student, Peter Zagarelos, live in Amaliada, a city in Peloponesse. What you see in this site, is articles, that i will be posting every now and then about many subjects, since I am an amateur (so far) writer. I have written a book (in greek) called Avasta Gadi: Betrayal. It hasn't been published as you very well imagine. The photos you see in the section called in greek "Και λίγο κείμενο", meaning "Let's talk about reading", are the front and back covers I personally have designed for my book. If you are wondering what Avasta Gadi means, I think you should read the book... wich is not published :-( ...
O.K.!!! So, for all of you that wonder what the videos are below, I am going to give you some guidelines. I am also intersted in video making, wich has led me to direct and edit fan videos of various english and greek songs, something I continue to do till this day. Every video you have seen and will see in this site from now on, will be an attempt to make something good and worthy, but always for fun! Every time we shoot a clip we have great fun! I wish you could watch the "making of"s of these clips, but unfortunately, they're in greek! If you have any questions about anything, just leave a comment here, or just email me at avastagadi@yahoo.gr !!!
I will be waiting for your comments. After all, that is what will be keeping me going on with what I like to do!!!!!!!!!!!

Παρασκευή 6 Ιουνίου 2008

0 Comments: