Nostalgia

I remember when the leaves fell from the trees and I could watch them, so innocently, not knowing the terror that was darkening my future. I remember when I could hear the sound of the birds, the whistling of the wind. I can remember a time when I could live for the moment. But all of these sometimes fade away. I try to grab them with my bare hands, never forget... But can I?
Happy? Was I ever? I can't remember... Odd? Yes, sometimes it feels like somebody else's memory, but sometimes...
I wish I could be with friends... real friends... forget the world for just a moment. I don't know what happened, how this feeling was lost. Sometimes I think about it and can't stand
the idea of some people ruling our lives, deciding our destiny, only for profit. Some other times the only thing I can think is I can do nothing about it. And that's it. They won! They TRULY WON! I can't stop them making me lose my friends, I can't stop them from destroying my life... Yes... It hurts...
Sometimes, behind the soulless window, under two reddent eyes, yes... I can remeber how Innocence was...
Lucky or Unlucky? Being born in this world. That knife of the decision that you will make, cuts deeper than any other.
I would never let go of my friends. I can feel my friend supporting me in the darkest of my days. I can hear him crying when I cry... I can see him smiling to me... Everything is going to be o.k....
I don't care anymore.... What force can beat me, what power can break my soul into parts, what kind of person can steal my will when there will always be my friend to bring it back????...
I will fight for my friends, if not for me. I will fight for all those moments they held my hand, for all those moments they were with me, to the good and the bad times. It's never late. I'm tired of a photo reminding me what I losτ. Is anybody there? Behind the corridor? Am I alone?
"Don't worry... I'm here... Take my hand..."
"Please don't go away... at least not for now..."
"I won't friend... never... till the end..."


Τετάρτη 9 Απριλίου 2008

0 Comments: